Gliding Activities Waiver
In consideration for being permitted
to engage in the sport of powered paragliding, paramotoring, ground instruction,
solo and 2-place flight instruction, and related activities (herein after
collectively referred to as "gliding activities") at all
flying sites used by released parties, I, _________________________________,
hereby agree as follows:
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY. I FULLY UNDERSTAND
IT'S CONTENTS AND MEANING, AND SIGN IT OF MY OWN FREE WILL.
- I hereby RELEASE AND DISCHARGE (Initial here_____)
Chad Bastian, Bob Peloquin, Bruce Kirk, American Paragliding, Fly Above All, Inc., TrikeBuggy, Inc., it's owners, agents,
employees, instructors, pilots, monitors, assistants and the owners
of the equipment and the land used for gliding activities (herein
after collectively referred to as "Released Parties"), from any and
all liability, claims, demands or causes of action that I may hereafter
have for injuries and damages arising out of my participation in gliding
activities, including but not limited to losses CAUSED BY
THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES (Initial here_____).
- I further agree that I WILL NOT SUE OR MAKE A CLAIM against the Released Parties for damages or other losses sustained
as a result of my participation in gliding activities (Initial
here_______). I also agree to INDEMNIFY AND HOLD
THE RELEASED PARTIES HARMLESS from all claims, judgments
and costs, including attorney's fees, incurred in connection with
any action brought as a result of my participation in gliding activities (Initial here _______).
- In understand and acknowledge that gliding activities have inherent
dangers that no amount of care, caution, instruction, or expertise
can eliminate and EXPRESSLY AND VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISK
OF DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY SUSTAINED WHILE PARTICIPATING IN GLIDING
ACTIVITIES WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASE
PARTIES (Initial here ______).
- I have been advised and recognize that my gliding activities are
not covered by any personal accident or general liability insurance
policy issued to the Released Parties (Initial here _______).
- I hereby expressly recognize that this agreement and Release of
Liability is a contract pursuant to which I have released any and
all claims against the Released Parties resulting from my participation
in gliding activities including any and all claims caused by the negligence
of the Released Parties (Initial here _______).
- I agree to be financially responsible for any equipment damaged during my training if the equipment is not owned by me (Initial here_____).
- Releasor expressly agrees that this release, waiver, and indemnity
agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by
the laws of California and that, if any portion of the agreement is
held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding,
continue in full legal force and effect (Initial here_____).
- Releasor releases all officials and professional personnel from
any claim whatsoever on account of first aid, treatment or service
rendered releasor during participation in any of the above mentioned
activities (Initial here_____).
- This release contains the entire agreement between parties to this
agreement and the terms of this release are contractual and not a
mere recital (Initial here_____).
Phone (______)_______________ Email ________________________________
In Emergency Contact______________________Phone
USHPA #_________Expiration Date_________LPPF
Donation Amount ________