The Miniplane is powered by
the incredible Top 80 motor!
Paramotor & Powered Paraglider Tandem Bar
Miniplane-USA Stainless Steel Tandem Bar
- Our Miniplane-USA Stainless Steel Paramotor Tandem Bar is the best way to do effortless tandems!
- Made of sturdy Stainless Steel with double sewn Nylon straps, this tandem bar will withstand years of rigorous use.
- Simply attach the rear shackles to the carabiner loops on the harness and you're ready to go!
- The passenger has a "shooping cart" style bar that they can push when beginning the inflation run. This makes it easy for them to stay focused on moving forward until you are airborne.
- The U-shaped rigid frame keeps the passenger straight in front of the pilot. When using standard tandem spreader bars, these can allow the passenger to move to one side or the other, resulting in a very dangerous situation.
- Our Paramotor Tandem Bar includes a Redundant Safety Strap that also attaches the pilot to the passenger. This is a feature made to mitigate the unlikely possibility of a structural failure of the Stainless Steel Bar.
- The Paramotor Tandem Bar also includes Stainless Steel Carabiners for the wing attachment and double sewn nylon straps for attaching a standard Paragliding harness to the front passenger position.
- The unit is adjustable for different passenger weights by simply moving the hang point for the wing with a Split Shaft Collar using a hex wrench. Always check your balance before going flying with a new pilot or passenger that has a different weight than the previous one. Marks can be made on the bar for different body weights so adjustments can be made easily.
- Tandem flights on a Paramotor can only be done with a Certified Tandem Instructor with a Tandem Exemption from the USPPA or ASC. Please respect and preserve our ability to do Tandem Operations by making sure the pilot has the necessary qualifications and certification.
- Enjoy the skies together with the Miniplane-USA Paramotor Tandem Bar and a Miniplane Paramotor!
$495 Order Now!